- Bachelor Degree majoring Psychology from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.00 preferred.
- Having minimum 2 year experience as Recruiter/Talent Acquisition/Executive Search
- Must have knowledge in Psychological Tools and Scoring Test (have experience in Assessment Process would be advantage)
- Proficiency with social media, CV databases, and professional networks to proactively source candidates
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Able to speak English preferable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Able to join immediately
- Willing to be place in Jababeka 2, Cikarang Selatan.
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment process
- Collect all hiring documents needed
- Explore best practices in the market of talent sourcing channels for the fulfillment of the talent needs of the organization.
- Build sustainable networking with the internal business unit and HR Business Partner to identify key talent acquisition needs in the business unit.
- Implement sourcing channel, recruiting process strategies, solutions, and interview process to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the talent acquisition team.
- Manage innovative programs and events of recruiting programs, job fairs, and campus hiring to fulfill organizational needs.
- Monitoring recruitment progress and solving related issues